2. It doesn’t matter if you now wear Prada and live in a mansion, if you come from an extremely poor background, you will always have ‘slum’ written allover your face. You can bathe in gold, but you will always smell of tin.
3. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been sober for 10 years and drink orange juice in weddings and anniversaries; you’re an alcoholic and you will always be an alcoholic.
4. It doesn’t matter if you only smoke cigarettes and the only high you get is from running 5 miles a day; once a junkie, always a junkie.
5. It doesn’t matter if you only play games on your phone whilst commuting to work and swapped your glasses for contact lenses; once a gamer, always a nerd.
6. It doesn’t matter if you repent, if you’re a pastor or if you’re a motivational speaker; if you have murdered, raped or stolen, you will always be a criminal.
7. It doesn’t matter if you’ve only tried it once, if you’ve ever had any sort of sexual contact with a person of the same sex, you are a homosexual. Not curious, just gay.
8. It doesn’t matter if you’re black or white, you will never be like Michael Jackson.